Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services

Monday, April 27, 2015

Last night Dream A Sort Role

ad+1

                                           ::Last Night's Dream A Sort Role ::

Last night i had a very pleasant dream . 
I saw in my dream that i had won a big lottery prize.
My friends congratulated me .My parents were full of joy .
They thanked God for my good luck . I ask my father to
start some good business. He bought a big shop . He bought
a car also .
    I asked my father to take us on a tour. Just then i heared a 
knock at the door. I got up and open the door .My father standing 
there. He ask me to get ready for school . That was the end of my 
pleasant dream...


      Tell me about your interest in this post in comments.
                        Thanks for read this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services
Copyright © 2014 Power of Thoughts | All Rights Reserved. Design By Blogger Templates